Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 FOR 3














This weekend I worked on 3 cards for 3 different challenges. Scrapbook News & Review (SNR) had a Spring Fling Crop on Saturday. I made a card for the challenge to use three different types of flowers. Queen Kat Designs released their vintage stamps this weekend and also had several challenges on their blog and SNR. I entered the black, white and red challenge. I am lovin' their new stamp line and have my eye on a few of those flappers. Finally, I made a spring card for the weekly Hero Arts Club challenge. I bought the HA clear stamp set of Heels. My girls love their heels so I plan to make lots of projects with this set. UPDATE: My black, white and red card scored me some QKD stamps. Can't wait to get them!!!!

2 comments:

deb famularo said...

Hi there! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a sweet comment! Wow, your work is great, it's no wonder you've been published! Congrats on that! Take care! xOxO deb

Unknown said...

I love these cards. I am glad you stopped by my blog. It gave me a reason to get off my bum and check out others from CC. I love the I will not sass card. Very chic and vintage. Great color combo too. Sounds like you are having a blast. Hope to hear from you soon... are you working on the crop this weekend with CC?

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album