Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SNR Spotlight Scrapper

Just a toot that I am featured as the Reader Spotlight Scrapper for the month of April in the on-line magazine Scrapbook News and Review. I submitted a layout for the call "scrapping your heritage without photos." SNR notified me that they liked the layout and wanted to feature me as as the spotlight scrapper. To stay with the heritage theme, I submitted my altered art sign "Babcia" that depicted my grandma the seamstress and my Irish layout "Lucky Sister". So the three layouts are under my name in the spotlight section. There are two staffers and two readers showcased this month. The work featured in the SNR on-line magazine is incredible. I am humbled and honored to be included.

1 comment:

deb famularo said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being featured on SNR!!!! That is very exciting, I'm gonna go peek!!!!
And gosh, I can't thank you enough for your nice comments! I appreciate them so much, I can't even tell you.
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!! xOxO deb

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album