Thursday, May 28, 2009

A GOOD DAY

Can you feel the earth move under your feet? That's me jumping up and down because I was selected as a design team member at Queen Kat Designs. That means you'll be seeing cards posted here that I'll be making using QKD stamps. I'll also be involved in a blog hop the first Wednesday of every month. This is my first DT so I'm elated. If you've read an earlier post of mine where I displayed my "queen of scrapping" name tag bird for my Prairie Stampers Club, then you know this is a great match. I've posted my blinkie on the bar to the right. Can't wait for my first assignment in June to be seen in July. In the meantime, you can scroll down and check out a couple cards I made with QKD stamps and posted here . Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Congratulations!!! You always have beautiful pieces! You completely deserve it!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album