Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another card for my SIs


I'm continuing my set of cards for my sis using the QKD Retro Trailer stamp. This is today's Saturday post on the official QKD blog:
Last Saturday I used aluminum to make an Airstream. Today I tried Tim Holtz idea-ology basics plain Grungeboard with Brilliance Starlite Silver ink. (It has a sheen to it that the camera didn't pick up.) I stamped the image with Memento tuxedo black ink but it turned out a darker silver instead of black--all the more looking like a silver Airstream. The background is made with the Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder. I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Label One diecuts with my computer generated sentiment, Hope you're out of the woods And on the road to a speedy recovery! Prima flowers complete the look. I hope you have time today to scrap a lot!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album