Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday and Sunday Scrappin'


I've been working on my projects for the Coordinates Collections October Crop. The theme is books. Kind of a nice change of pace. Here's the first thing I made, a card, to qualify for a door prize drawing, based on one of the six challenges. So I chose the book quotation challenge since I just happened to have this rubber stamp with an Emerson quote. I stamped it on vellum and used Kaiser brown pearls to hide the glue. I stamped and paper pieced the butterfly, so I added some wire antennae. I also tried some Ranger Rock Candy Stickles on the butterfly for sparkle. Back to the scrap table for me.
I FINALLY got a layout done. This is Challenge #2: Cover Inspiration. I was inspired by the colors in the book cover we were asked to use: mostly black, with white, green, pink, and yellow.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album