Thursday, December 17, 2009

QKD 12 Days of Christmas Challenge #12 and EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ME!

Two photos for you today. The 2nd photo is a great stocking stuffer.

Pocket cards are really popular now. Here's my version of a pocket card featuring the QKD Rocker Bird stamp. I'm sending this card to my secret sister on another site. I'm putting in the pocket a couple of small packages of card making supplies. The QKD Funky Swirl is stamped on the tag. Notice anything special about the back of the card?????? Read on.....
Queen Kat Designs also produces special order stamps. And here is my very own..... I just love it. QKD also makes personalized address stamps. I own that one too! Merry early Christmas to me. Wouldn't these stamps be great stocking stuffers?

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh that is too cute! I LOVE your own personal stamp too!! That's awesome! think I want one!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Helene!! :D
Have a great Christmas... Take care...keep in touch...
Love,
Wirda

Karen Lee said...

Awesome card.....I love that stamp.....I want one!! To answer your question about how many stockings.....I made 12!!! I'm now working on an order for my cousin for 6 more!

Karen Lee

deb famularo said...

Hello my friend! Well if I need the trends on cards, I definitely know to stop by here! Pocket cards huh! Very very cute, that bird is adorable! Thanks for your well wishes on us selling our home. What a hell it's been keeping this thing clean 24/7, and the market is so slow. But all in due time right!! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year! Thanks for your friendship in blogland, I appreciate yoU! xOxO love deb

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album