Tuesday, December 1, 2009

QKD 12 Days of Christmas Challenge Day 3

What does this have to do with Christmas ?, you ask. Easy answer. This is a game score keeper notebook to give as a gift. I have 2 sets of old BINGO cards. I used two of the blue ones and primary colors to make the two upbeat covers. Embellishments are other game pieces I've collected. I discovered 8-1/2 x 11" paper cut in quarters fits perfectly inside the covers. I didn't have any rings or key chains small enough to hold it together, so I used two red metallic twist ties.
Now for the Queen Kat Designs stamps. I used two sets: Moving Game and Child's Play.
From Moving Game, I used the boot and house game piece stamps. From Child's Play, I used the domino and then cut up the sentiment (Life's a Game Play It!)so that I could make it one long line to put across the word BINGO. The sentiment is heat embossed with red glitter embossing powder.

3 comments:

paige said...

Cute idea! Hmmm, I'm thinking a stocking stuffer for daughter's SO who loves games.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so fab!!!

Penny said...

what a fun gift!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album