Sunday, January 10, 2010

Customer Cards Spotlight


Much to my delight, my card is the Customer Cards Spotlight in the January 7, 2010 McMahon Five Designs e-newsletter.  Sue offers the There Are Hero's quotation as a free digi download, and I snapped it up. In August I made this card for my dh who's always willing to lend a helping hand--a true hero to many of us in the 'boro. Sue tells me the card also will be in her website gallery.  Thanks, Sue, for appreciating my work! 
The stamps are Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous) and Queen Kat Designs.  

I discovered Sue through Midnight Madness.  Sue is one of the card designers for that site.  She also has her own site and store and sells incredible wood paper.   http://www.mcmahonfivedesign.com/   Or click on her badge to go to her site.

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a sweet creation Helen - great new stamps too :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album