Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Her Days Were Numbered: GC40 & EWV Swap


Three things on this post:
1) Here is the tag I created for Part Two of the Everything Wendy Vecchi Yahoo! Group Rose Tag Swap.  Deets about the swap are below the tag.
2) One of my cyberfriends posted about a challenge on Gingersnap Creations.  What a wonderful challenge site!  I'm including this tag in their GC40 Random Redhead Challenge: Numbers
3) Reminder about the rest of the QKD Design Team's Tuesday blog hop.

This is from my first completed project at the Everything Wendy Vecchi Yahoo! Group.  Part One:   I made some roses using Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 Dimensional Rose Art stamp set, Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink, and Grunge paper.  I swapped roses with Dawn.  Part Two:  I took the purple rose Dawn sent me and made this tag that I sent to my round two swap partner, Allie.  Image used was posted at Pages In Time. After printing it, I edged it with Adirondack gold metallic paint dabber. Colorbox fluid chalk for lavender background of tag.  I used the same Studio 490 stamp set for both the number background (stamped with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink in Dusty Concord) and the leaf (finished with Perfect Pearls for shimmer). Computer generated title, cut up and distressed with ink.

And here is a photo of the tag Allie made with Sammie's rose and sent to me:

As I promised yesterday, I'm reminding you to check out the Tuesday QKD Royal Court Blog hop. To start at the beginning of the QKD hop and to find the complete hop list, please click here on the words: Queen Kat Designs.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, that tag is AWESOME Helene! Love the colors you chose, and that image is really cool! The tag you received from Allie is beautiful, too!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag!! Love the way you used numbers, too!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album