Monday, April 12, 2010

Cards for Lennon



















Putting this blog post back on top.  Here are the cards I put in today's mail.  The Hope card goes to Karen.  The Pooh card is for Lennon.  Pages In Time DT member Alda is asking for us to decorate our envelope for Lennon as this week's Tuesday Technique.  I used the Inkadinkadoo butterfly stamp.

The Pooh card:  Studio 490 butterfly stamp on grungeboard; Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Disney Pooh Phrase paper by Sandylion.

Previous posting:
My blog readers know that I'm currently the guest Design Team Member at Pages In Time.  This is a very special group and I'm honored that the owner, Karen, has asked me to be a part of it.

It was very difficult to read yesterday that Karen's 3-1/2 year old grandson Lennon's cancer no longer is in remission.  His MRI indicated three brain tumors.  His doctor has given him a 20% survival rate.  It's taking me a long time to process and accept this information.  I can't imagine what Karen and her family are going through. I'm hanging my hope and prayers on Lennon being in the 20%.  I want my little blog birthday girl to be celebrating something positive for Lennon.

The Pages In Time Design Team is requesting Cards for Lennon.  Please join us in this project by making or buying a cheery card for this little boy.  If you need his address, please email me at 2amscrapper@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers for Lennon to be in the 20% and his family to have strength to be strong. I just cannot imagine dealing with.....God Bless. The butterfly card is gorgeous and Lennon will love Pooh. Hugz, Colleen

Lori said...

Both cards are great, but I do love those butterflies!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album