Monday, May 31, 2010

First Bookmark














Here is my very first bookmark.  Not too remarkable as far as technique or decoration.  I made it for my dh so I stayed away from ink or embellies that would damage his books.  I submitted this for the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo! Group where there are a couple of extra challenges each month for the Gingersnappers.  The May theme was text for inspiration so making bookmarks was a perfect add-on challenge.  I found this great image at the Suzee Que Flickr website.  I simply printed it out and attached it to some two-sided cardstock by BasicGrey and added a sticker sentiment from ADORNit.  Both products are from the Pages In Time store. 

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR MY BLOG CANDY!!!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awesome, I just love the picture with that caption, too funny!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album