Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cousin Carl






















This is my take on today's sketch challenge at Pages In Time. Here is the sketch I used:

The photo is of my cousin Carl.  I think it was taken in the late 1930's.  I don't know anything else about this photo other than it was in a box of old family photos handed down to me.  The photo's been calling to me to be scrapped, and today was the day!

My materials are some papers and embellishments from Adornit along with odds and ends from my stash.

Today also is the reveal day for the June Kit of the Month available at Pages In Time.  I see some yummy Prima papers plus lots of other great product.  I can't wait to start working with this kit.

9 comments:

Lori said...

That is such a cool picture, and you did a fab job with the layout, all those cards are really great!

Lindsay Weirich said...

I love anything old west and that page is fabulous!

Lynn Stevens said...

Helene. I Love your layout. I have a photo of my Dad like this, one of my very favorites. How cute to include the badge and Jail card, very clever!

Terry said...

Fantastic layout! Love the badge and that "Horsin Around" is just too cool!

Clare Lloyd said...

what a brilliant photo and i love the embellishment on your layout. ClareX

Clare Lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love the photo and the sherif badge and other bits are super it's a fab LO

Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

You did great Helene! love the scketch and your precious work!!

deb famularo said...

Wow, I love this layout Helene! Great title and perfect embellies!!!! Looks like a pretty kit from PIT too! xOxO

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album