Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sweet

Here is a layout I made with the kit I won as the BINGO prize here at Simply Scrapping Crafts' Summer Fun Crop.  I used their Week 2 July Sketchy Saturday sketch.
The photos are from the late 80's.  They were taken in the shade but they had to be scrapped because I love the combo of purses and ball gloves! These are my two DDs before their little brother came along.

Materials I used from the prize:
My Mind's Eye Pretty Please patterned papers: Cheery Flowers, Full of Flowers
flowers, bling brad, pink ribbon, silver binder clip


Other materials:
My Mind's Eye Pretty Please patterned papers 6x6 that I got free with a magazine: used the blue for photo mats and pieced the trim for the left side
Tinkering Ink al fresco alphabet
yellow button and a gem for the other flower center
Tim Holtz pink ledger paper, butterfly, and Making Memories sweet sentiment from Pages In Time
SU notebook paper punch
corner rounder punch for left trim
Hero Arts butterfly stamp
Heidi Grace rub-on


Here's the great Thursday sketch from Pages In Time for this week.


This is next on my to do list....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Terry said...

I actually get excited everytime you have a new layout to share and this one lives up to my expectations! Love it!

Lori said...

Another gorgeous layout! The pics are great, love the paper choice, and of course, love the butterfly!

Lisa Smith said...

Love the layout! BTW, I got on a design team for Scrapping It With a Song! It starts in August and the posts will begin September!

Scrapamum said...

Great LO Helene! How lucky are you to have won that kit.

Clare Lloyd said...

i love this LO, very sweet. X

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Hi... nice pictures and journaling... definitely like the touch of flowers!

scrappygal said...

Beautiful lo!!! Love the papers and colors!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album