Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year and A New Adventure

You'll notice my sidebar is a little different today.  On the left, I have everything to do with being a Design Team Ginger on Gingersnap Creations.

On the right, I have something brand new: Bella Creations
My friend Lacee started the site today, and I'm so excited to be a part of it.  I'll be on the Design Team and the one hosting the Oh La La tags and bookmarks group.  Come on over and be part of all the excitement--we have a real vintage, French flair!

A new year, and the beginning of a new adventure!  And in that spirit, here's a little vintage piece I'm showcasing at Bella Creations.  It's entitled I am fully occupied.  Perfect for this January as I'll be occupied helping Lacee develop her new site, Bella Creations.
I'm also linking this up to Cindy's Whimsical Musings Blog as any entry of something that's my favorite for her Creative Spirit Challenge.  With helping Lacee with her new blog, I'm certainly in the creative spirit this month.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lovely layers! Beautiful creation!

penny4thoughts said...

I love this vintage piece, Helene - that photo is wonderful! I noticed your Green Paper Collage Club badge - we may run into each other there, too.

ArtzeeChris said...

This is a sweet piece, I love the title! Great Job
Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart and Graphics

Terry said...

Such a romantic and beautiful page! Love the couple in the heart! Bella Creations will do wonderful with you as a design team member!

1CardCreator said...

Love this card, the details are gorgeous. ~Diane

Unknown said...

I'll admit to a little confusion with all the new changes, but I wish you all luck in your new venture.

Candy C said...

Love this! So vintage looking!!! Love your layering and all of the elements you used! Just beautiful!

Lori said...

Wow! Gorgeous, Helene!

SusanK said...

So romantically vintage!

Clare Lloyd said...

fabulous vintage creation. x

Cathy said...

I love this Helene, it is gorgeous!

Cindy Adkins said...

i LOVE this and I love the tag--it is so perfect for it!!!! I'm going to see your other postings now...thank you so much for linking this up!!!
XO
Cindy

Create With Joy said...

As always, your work is "da bomb"! Congrats on making the Gingersnap team and best of luck on your new adventure!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

fairyrocks said...

Just popping in from a link on another blog,
Small world we cyber in Huh?
Love your latest creation Helen

Turid said...

From here on: you have a fan in Norway. Totally awesome, I love your work and your blog

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous card, love all the layers :)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album