Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Tag Swap

The Red Lead Art Sisters had another swap.  Our assignment this time was to make 3 Spring Tags using any of Red Lead's exclusive rubber stamps and manilla tags (3-1/8"x6-1/4."). In return we each  receive 3 original Tags from the talented Red Lead Art Sisters and the brand new Red Lead Buttercup Bunny Stamp. Due to time constraints, I had to keep mine fairly simple.
 Several different colors of Ranger Distress Inks on tag.  ATC  stamp from Red Lead.
This one and the next have images cut from a Red Lead collage sheet. The red flower is handmade but not by me.   Chicks and rabbit stamps from a story stamp.

This last one is my favorite of the three.
Today is my birthday.  So does that make me an Easter Bunny or an Easter Chick?
To my blogger friends celebrating Easter, have a blessed day.




17 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

They are all very pretty tags. I particularly like the first one, great colour combo and love that sentiment. happy easter. x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tags, VERY hard to choose a fave, but I think I like the first one best, so pretty. Have a great day Helene! Valerie

Sharon said...

Oh Helene - i just love your tags!!! They are fantastic.

SusanK said...

Cute!!!! And hope you have a very hoppy birthday! Yes...I said 'hoppy'! Enjoy your special day!

Terry said...

Such sweet tags! I hope you are having a wonderful Birthday, Easter and Family Reunion! I think you might be the Easter Chick!!!! Your ears aren't big enough to be the Easter Bunny! Enjoy your day!

Beverly Sager said...

These are adorable! I think I'm partial to the middle one - love the red and blue.

1CardCreator said...

Love them all, the trims are exquisite! Happy Easter.

Lori said...

Wonderful tags Helen! Love each and every one!

Micupoftea said...

I think having your bday today makes you a Spring Chicken! LOL~ like that one? :D
Great tags, Helene. Nice embellie choices~

Carla said...

AWWWW super cute.........love your tags girl.

Gerri Herbst said...

All three are fabulous. Think I like the first blue one the best with the sweet bird. take care, gerri

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Helene, Happy Belated Birthday Wishes!!!!
All three capture Springtime but if pushed, I'd pick the first one as my favourite. I'm thinking, whoever receives any of your tags are such lucky people.
Wishes
Lynne

trisha too said...

What great tags--so sweet, very charming!

:)

Lindsay Weirich said...

beautiful! my favorite is the top one, i love the bird satam, I have never heard of red lead before, gotta check it out!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful tags - your fiber/trim collection is impressive!

Starr said...

Helene your tags are wonderful! The first one is my favorate, Easter Chic!

Nancy said...

these are ALL so gorgeous!!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album