Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Flying Unicorn Reveals September Kit of the Month, Guest Design Team Member, and My Challenge

September first brings with it many wonderful announcements from the Flying Unicorn.  Grab a cuppa and visit for a while because I've got lots of important news to tell you.....


As a Product Creative Artist for the Flying Unicorn, I'm busy creating some new things for the Enchanting Creations magazine which will be out later in the month.


In the Flying Unicorn forum, I'm hosting the challenge: Pick A Pocket.  You are allowed up to three entries and can make any type of art using any type of pocket.  Here are a couple of my examples which are from my past artwork:

Won't you join me over at the Flying Unicorn Forum? I'll be posting a few more pockets that I've incorporated into my art and you'll find lots of inspiration from the Creative Team and Forum members.
And here is the prize for the challenge winner, chosen by random draw at the end of the month.  Prize is provided by the Flying Unicorn. 

AND FOR THE BIG NEWS:   The Kit of the Month is revealed today: A Joy to Remember.  It's available in the Flying Unicorn Store here.
There's lots of wonderful Kaiser products in this kit.  The Kit of the Month Creative Team has made some outstanding creations for you to view.

At the Flying Unicorn, we are  proud to announce that Maggi Harding is our Guest Creative Team Member for the month of  September!!  Maggi and I were on a design team together in another lifetime, so I'm thrilled to be working with her again.  I love her vintage/shabby chic style.  Here's a link to her blog: Scrap, Travel & Bark!   Maggi will be providing wonderful inspiration all month with her outstanding work.

6 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Helene, this is indeed interesting! Am going to check out Flying Unicorn :) Have a great September! =)

Netty said...

Loving your pockets, especially the first one. Have a great week Helene. Annette x

Sharon said...

Love all your pocket creations Helene!

Cathy said...

Great pockets Helene! May have to try this one!

Denise said...

Love the pocket creations Helene!! Too cute!

Gerri Herbst said...

I do so love your swan pocket...its so pretty.

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album