Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Eyes Have It

As promised earlier this month, here is my design team entry for our latest Gecko Galz project.

At Gecko Galz we're celebrating National Card Making Day for six weeks.   Design team member's cards will be posted every other day at Gecko Galz, so please visit often to see what we've created.  Currently you will find details about my card--products used and a short tutorial on how to assemble it.


I loved this Gecko Galz image from this month's Costumes collage sheet.  I paired it with my background created with alcohol inks on glossy paper. 

Entering this card in this challenge:

Dynamic Duos Challenge #69:  Bright Green and Blue
 

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card! I loved using this picture, too! Valerie

Unknown said...

I am in love with the Peacock theme. Love how you did the mask to match. A unique and beautiful creation!!

Happy Crafting
tracie

Terry said...

Wow, that peacock feather just pops! What a great card and I love those colors and images! You know when I was into sewing and making "wearable art," I made a peacock vest with those colors!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You had me at the peacock feather! Love the color, and the masked ladies!

Zoechaos said...

Stunning XOXO

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning image, and your inky background provides the perfect frame.
Alison x

catherine said...

This looks brilliant Helene and the colours are just fabulous
x catherine

Anonymous said...

Sensational!
Wishes
Lynne

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! What a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card...thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

Sophie said...

Wie schön anzusehen.
Wunderbare Farben und es ist einfach großartig.

Liebe Grüße von Sophie xx

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that image and it is so Gorgeous with your ink BG and that peacock feather! FABULOUS!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a spectacular card!! Love the colors and peacock feather!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album