Monday, April 21, 2014

ATC Swap

Red Lead Paperworks has a monthly ATC swap.   The theme for March was Springtime in Paris.  To participate in the swap, you need to use at least one Red Lead product.

When I think of Paris, I think of artists.  So I decided to use canvas watercolor paper for my ATCs.  I sprayed them with Maya Mists Hydrangea Blue and Dylusions Fresh Lime Ink Spray, using Dyan's kitchen roll (paper towel roll) technique.  I'm still experimenting with stencils.  Maybe someday I'll get the hang of it.

My Red Lead products are the stencil words and the Eiffel Tower brad.

The girl with the umbrella is from the Stampin' Up Million Dollar Moments hostess set.

I kept one of the ATCs that bled a bit and realized today that I didn't take a photo of the ones I sent off.

Here are the ones I received in return:


April's swap theme is "home" which I need to start working on.  If you are interested in Red Lead's ATC exchange, the badge/link is on my sidebar.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Stunning ATC Helene...love the ones you received in exchange also. Very talented people at Red Lead. I think it is amazing how everyone interprets the same theme in so many different ways. I love ART!

Jess said...

Love it! Sounds like a fun swap!

Anonymous said...

A cute and inventive use of the Eiffel Tower brad - love this idea!
Lovely colour choices for your background.
Wishes
Lynne

Krisha said...

Fantastic ATC, didn't even notice the bleed, until I read it. Love the little Eiffel tower, where on earth did you find one so small??

Brenda Brown said...

Great ATC Helene, love the image and Eiffel Tower charm and lucky you receiving some beautiful ones in return. I hope you've had a great Easter weekend xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely ATCs sent and received! Valerie

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great theme, and what a wonderful swap!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album