Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Gecko Galz Cross Promotion

At Gecko Galz, our July Cross Promotion is WITH WILD ABANDON.

Here is what I created as my design team sample.


I chose this image from the Gecko Galz July release, Petticoat Princess collage sheet.  I then layered the beautiful frame from With Wild Abandon in the blank space on top and added the word "TORN".  To me the image represented "torn between two lovers" because of the two men waiting at the gate.  Everything then is layered onto pink patterned paper and placed on a black card.  I highlighted the flowers with Wink of Stella glitter brush.

One of my favorite actors, Johnny Depp, is quoted as having said,
"if you love two people at the same time, choose the second.  Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

Please look for all the Gecko Galz design team cross promotion creations at the Gecko Galz website HERE. While there, check out the July sale and the customer Beachy Keen challenge!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful Helene! so soft & feminine.

Wendy said...

What a lovely card. Beautiful images, papers and sentiment. The way you have framed everything gives it dimension. Always lovely work Helene!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Helene, love the framing and the Johnny Depp quote too. ~Diane

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

HELLO!!! How regal and elegant, and what a happy scene of times long ago! Just gorgeous!

Electra said...

I adore this!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album