Friday, October 3, 2014

October UPA RAQ

This month's theme at Unruly PaperArts is Painted Perfection. The introduction to this month's issue of our blogozine, along with the schedule of contents, can be found HERE.  THe UPA issue posts new articles all month long so be sure to refer to the schedule of contents so that you don't miss any of the columnists' pieces as well as features and guest artists.

One of the features is our Reader Art Quest.  This month's theme is Harvest Bounty.   Our sponsor this month is Pan Pastel who is giving a wonderful prize to the lucky RAQ winner.  You have the month to create something and submit it HERE.  I made a RAQ sample this month.



I chose grapes as my harvest bounty and went with the dark purple color and some green.



My design team sample is made with a paper napkin and a Prima Julie Nutting doll stamp.  After assembling, the card is coated with melted wax.

To celebrate a big birthday, I've been given a trip to Napa, California wine county.  This card is all about me looking pretty darn sophisticated as I sip wine from a tall stemmed glass while touring Napa's finest wineries.  Now if only I owned a dress like that?




2 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Happy Birthday and happy October- fun card!

ionabunny said...

Have fun in Napa. Great card. Love the melted wax. Hugz

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album