Monday, March 16, 2015

A Little Irish

It's time for another challenge at My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog.  Heather Hudson has chosen "Anything Goes" for our #6 theme.  Be sure to visit the blog site for inspiration from the rest of the design team, the challenge rules, and to link up your creation.  You can see all of that HERE.

With St. Patrick's Day around the corner, I chose to do a 6x6 scrapbook page for my design team inspiration piece.  Most of the composition is digital.



I layered many components from various digital collage sheets found in the My Artistic Adventures Etsy shop.  Then, I printed out my composition and added some embellishments. (I actually have this printed a second time with my grandson' photo in place of the girl on the green card.) I thought this needed a bit of "Irish lace" (Stampin' Up crochet trim).  I finally used some hoarded stash--half pearls, ribbon trim, felt flower, and tiny rose.

I used the following products from Heather's MAA shop found HERE.

Victorian Vintage Traditional Greens St. Patrick's Day Tickets Irish Blessing  Digital Collage sheet PrintableTickets

Victorian Light Vintage Green St. Patrick's Day Stamps Tags  Digital Collage sheet PrintablePostage stamps

Victorian Vintage Shabby Chic Pink & Green St. Patrick's Day Irish Blend with Friend Tags  Digital Collage sheet PrintableIrish Blend

Victorian Vintage St Patrick's Day Shabby Card Fronts Digital Collage sheet PrintableVintage Card Fronts

5 Victorian Vintage Whimsical Shamrock Shabby Cream Spring Green St Patrick's Day Digital Paper Pack Collection Collage PrintableShamrock Papers

Victorian Vintage Lucky Irish Chic Green St. Patrick's Day Bingo Card  Digital Collage sheet PrintableLucky Irish BINGO

I can't wait to see what you make!  Be sure to link up HERE.
Please remember you can use other images to play along and win the "Top three badge" but in order to win the Random Draw (a free collage sheet) and Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images) you must use one of Heather's images. 

2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE this! The ephemera is wonderful!!!

nancy carroll said...

Adorable LO, btw got the file, thanks again!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album