Monday, May 11, 2015

Card for Mom

A card honoring mothers.  Although I made this with a particular mother in mind who just earned her angel wings, it also reminds me of my mom who rarely got a day off from kitchen duties. Times certainly have changed.


Materials
Heartwarming Vintage/Crafty Secrets image
washi tape, Tim Holtz tape
Verve Stamps sentiment (freebie in my order)

Entering the following:
Crafty Secrets May Linky party HERE x
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #258 Mother's Day or Girlie x
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #200 Big, Bold, and Beautiful x
Lunagirl Challenge: Mother


8 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

Love it! Cute and whimsical and funny, and love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing in my 'Mother' challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com ~ Karen

Deepti said...

This is lovely!

Donna said...

Gorgeous vintage Mother's Day card!! Love it!!! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Big, Bold & Beautiful" challenge!!

Celestina Marie said...

What a great card for Mother's Day. This reminds me of my mother too who has long earned her angel wings as well. You are so creative and an incredible talent.
Have a nice day.
CM

Diane said...

Love your beautiful card and the CS kitchen image used!! Fun use of the washi tape, too! Glad to have you join us at Crafty Secrets for our linky party!!
Diane CS DT

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Helene, your Mothers Day card looks really great with the bright paper and washi tape which totally suit this fun retro image. Thanks for playing and joining our May Linky Party

Sandy

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This card makes me grin from ear to ear! I love the bright, retro colors you chose to go with our whimsical kitchen image! The washi tape looks fantastic, too. It's just fabulous, Helene! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Crafty Secrets May Linky Challenge!
Kathy Clement
DT Leader/Crafty Secrets

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love this card Helene! I love the image and the strips of washi tape!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album