Saturday, June 13, 2015

Grandson's Scrappy Page

Another page for my grandkids' 6x8 scrapbook.

A few months ago I made a page for my granddaughter using the Crafty Secrets card 10 Things I Like About ____.  I needed a companion page for my grandson.  I thought Count Your Blessings would work well for this.



Digital elements:
Marisa lined journal card and Sharon's yellow journal card and star outline found at Pixel Digital Scrapper.  I was a bit disappointed that the Twinkle words printed out so pale. I added some shadowing to make it look 3-D
Crafty Secrets Bedtime Kids digital files: paper, title, row of sheep. ( I just love that background paper!) As well as the boy which I fussy cut and colored and placed on top of the digital page.  Note he's holding a felt star. And he has a pet sheep!
Materials:
yellow felt star trim
misc stickers from stash
Copic markers

Entering:
Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage,  June Linky Party Theme is for a Guy due June 14 I'm #10 Update:  YAY!  I won $25 in digital product!!!!

Pile It On:  #72 featuring a Man #66 due today x
Shopping Our Stash #205 Cute Critter  Alert  (hopefully a sheep counts--pardon the pun!) #34 due Monday x
Crazy for Challenges #290 Make It Masculine #4 due?  says 29 days
Creative Corner Challenge Just for Boys #12 due June 18 x
Really Reasonable Ribbon #119 Masculine with Ribbon or Trim (felt star trim) #27 due June 16 x
Tuesday Throwdown #248 Frame It #45 Due June 15 x
2 Creative Chicks June: Anything Goes (No cards) #28 due end of month x


15 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is an adorable page! Yes, your sheep does count! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable layout! Yep, the sheep counts as a cute critter! (and loved your pun! LOL!) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, how cute! Love that starry window!

jane stillman said...

A brilliant page - love all the detail

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

What an awesome layout Helene! I love your idea for the Blessings list for your grandson! and that tag looks so adorable 3D. Also, you don't have to take the guy stuff prize if you win, you can pick any digital items for the same amount.

Thanks for joining in our Crafty Secrets June Linky Party
Sandy

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is precious! I love the way you've used the sheep to create a border on your sentiment panel, and the little boy in his footie PJ's is darling. Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets June Linky Challenge!
Kathy Clement
DT Leader/Crafty Secrets

Diane said...

OMGoodness, this is just the cutest!!!! I love every detail, the Crafty Secrets little boy couldn't be any cuter with his pet sheep and star! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets June linky party"! We hope to see you back!!
Diane CSDT

Anonymous said...

This is a super fun project! Thanks for linking up with us at Crafty Secrets! I love your layering here..it's a really sweet card!!!

Sheila Rumney said...

What a fun project for your grandson's album. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Secrets Linky Party.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable! Love it. PS - you were my blog hop winner! Congrat's.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Hi, Helene! I'm back! LOL And I still love this darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Nana said...

Precious. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Amber Milone said...

This is super adorable! I love the little cow jumping over the moon tag and the star felt ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Pam said...

How sweet!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks so much for sharing this AMAZING card in our Masculine Challenge. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and we really do hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album