Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Birthday wishes all around!

STAMPlorations is celebrating their 2nd birthday with a blog hop, linky party, prizes, and a stamp sale.

My cousin has a birthday right around the Fourth of July.

Here is my celebration card made with a sentiment from STAMPlorations celebration release, Party Time.




The card design is a quilt pattern made by paper piecing squares. Something a little different. I learned how to make this type of card at our craft club last week.

Here is the Mood Board for the Linky Party.  I was inspired by shapes, especially the top right photo.



I'm linking up to the STAMPlorations birthday party HERE.

I made another quilted card in blue with red mats and a red button center for my brother-in-law.  I will see him the day after his birthday, so I will use the sentiment Happy belated birthday that also is in this Party Time set.




8 comments:

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card, love the unusual design

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Awesome card! I too love the design!

Brandi R said...

Wow! AWESOME design! Love this card ♥

Becca Cruger said...

So graphic and cool! You've paired up those patterns perfectly!! Thanks for joining in the STAMPlorations birthday celebration!

Anonymous said...

A triump of a card design.
I am unable to view what I am typing so it might appear as though I am typing in code LOL.
I wanted to say sorry for being absent from visiting your blog but it has been a long abs absence from commenting.
Wishes
Lynne

Michele said...

this is amazing! it just grabs the eye and is so gorgeously done! xo

Deepti said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Dee Earnshaw said...

This card is awesome - haven't tried making a quilted card before but now you have inspired me to have a go. Thank you:)

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album