Thursday, October 15, 2015

In the Spotlight

While away at a most fabulous wedding, I was featured in an article at Unruly PaperArts blogozine.  Here is the link to the article:  http://www.unrulypaperarts.com/2015/10/creative-contributor-spotlight-helene.html

The article includes a bio (oops--I thought I updated those design teams), pics of some of my fave works, and an on-line question and answer segment.

Please do pop by....

I haven't had much time to craft and need to devote the next few days to some Unruly design team projects.

So not much autumn art going on, even though I love to craft Halloween.  I even have bottle labels printed out, ready to glue on.  Hopefully I can get to it before the weekend.  In the meantime, here's a blast from the past:


2 comments:

Lori said...

Love all the Poe elements in your Halloween design! So cool how you used the book spine. So Fun!

Tracey said...

Fabulous....so creative! Great idea using the book spine!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album