Sunday, July 17, 2016

National Ice Cream Day!

National Ice Cream Day!

The humidity/heat index was 107 degrees today.  Time to cool off with ice cream.  I got a caramel coffee shake from the local spot two blocks from my house--dangerously too close to me!!!  You can tell it's sweating, just like me!  The whipped cream melted before I could get my photo shoot done.

A GDT extra for  Imagine That! Digis by Kris.




You can find the ice cream treats outline digi as a freebie at the FaceBook friends and fan group HERE.

Join our FB GROUP!

I combined it with some of the Ice Cream Parlour Papers.


The digi pack can be found in the store HERE,  While there, look for more freebies. 

This is what I did with the free digi cone:
1) digitally colored the top of the cone in two shades of brown to match the digi paper;
2) copped the brown plaid paper and angled it to match the cone cross hatch grid, printed, and cut it to fit the cone;
3) added some sprinkles on top of the ice cream, 
4) cut the cone into 4 pieces and outlined each with black marker, then placed on the digi paper with foam tape;
5) printed one of the sayings and added it to the cone with more foam tape

Keep cool!


1 comment:

Kristine said...

YUMM! Such a sweet li'l card, love how you thunk outside the box by cutting the layers of ice cream :) Too cute!!

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album