Saturday, August 20, 2016

Baaa

School started this week.  It reminds me of the nursery rhyme, Mary had a little lamb...its fleece was white as snow...it followed her to school one day....

This is an ATC I made for the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group August swap entitled Add a Label..  All digi images are VLS. The lamb and clouds are from the March set.  The bottom border is called morning doodle.  I used Copics to color.  Then I added to the clouds wisps of cottom from a cotton ball.  I used a heat gun on Marvy liquid applique, which I sprinkled with glitter, to create wool on the lamb.



The lamb's body is cut twice so that I could layer it with a spring. When touched, it goes boiiiing.  I tried to post a video but couldn't upload it to blogger for some reason.



I'd like to enter this here:

ATC Around the World: #20 August Picture Challenge I'm #17
Animal Friends Challenge: August Summer  must have an animal and follow the theme. I'm #32
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  Close to Nature I'm #76
Inspiration Destination: #99 Anything Goes  new challenge every Wednesday  I'm #112 x
Not Just Cards Challenge # August Always Anything Goes I'm #78
Through the Craft Room Door Week of August 16 Anything Goes  I'm #107 x


6 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Darlene said...

OMG how cute! He looks like one of those counting sheep for the mattress company!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Mel Gee said...


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Conny said...

Oh, the lamb is sooo cute - I love it!! Very nice ATC!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!
Hugs,
Conny

Kartenstempeltina said...

Was für ein süßes Schaf das ist ja echt niedlich, ein tolles ATC ist das geworden, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei ATC around the World, liebe Grüße Bettina

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album