Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Happy Birthday to My Sister

Aren't we a couple of cuties?  I worked hard to clean up this old photo and make it into a PNG file.

I love the old botannical card combined with a mid-century photo and a very modern hash tag sentiment. (My foot is on the hashtag so you may have missed that little detail.)  I had to make sure my sister's feet were anchored to the top of the sign which put me over the hashtag.




Digital Elements:
Lunagirl Moonbeams (.com site):  73-Large flowered Monsonia (March 2015 blog freebie)
Pixel Scrappers: Happy Moment label made by Elif Sahin
My sisters photo:  (It is a personal photo-- not public domain)

Entering the following challenges:

Lunagirl Moonbeams August Challenge:  Anything Goes  entry counts TWICE for using Lunagirl image-I'm #6

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog #154 Flowers August 1-15  I'm #14 --and random winner HERE of some Kitty Bee Designs

WINNER'S BADGE

Digitally Sweet Challenge with Lunagirl #153 Floral  --100% digital I'm #2
Mid-challenge featured HERE



Through the Craft Room Door Aug 2-8 Anything Goes  I'm #7 x
Craft Your Passion: #323 Anything Goes  I'm #64 x

9 comments:

genie said...

What a sweet and precious birthday card for your sister. I know your love for one another is something b=very special. Know she will love her card. genie

Mel Gee said...

Lovely project.


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love you have added your photo to the flower and sentiment, it makes this so very personal and VERY beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

Karen Lunagirl said...

So pretty. I really love how you put the little girls under that big flower! Thanks for joining my August challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

cass said...

Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this month

Paper Profusion said...

So sweet!! It's really lovely how you have restored and incorporated the photo. Nicola x

Michele said...

such a sweet creation; it is full of joy! you did wonderfully creating your png. thanks for playing along with us at lunagirl moonbeams! xo

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cool card!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning digital project and thanks for entering digitally....good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge...
Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

Blog Archive

Family Heritage Album